*~~Whispers of Nature ~~ A Warriors-Based Roleplay~~* Closed!

"Mother, must you always be such a harpy? Leave them alone, the little one is about to mess himself. What's wrong with you, honestly" What had seemed the entire time to be a shadow rose up among the bushes. Rumble stretches out his sleepy long legs and comes forward, smiling at Frog. "You forgot the most important member of this motley crew."

Lightning chuckled softly to herself (as cats are well known to do), her large eyes sparkling. She sat, allowing her billowing tail to settle in a coil around her like a massive fluff of goose down. "Oh you sweet little thing, I could just eat you up...." She put her slightly upturned muzzle very near to Frogs and suddenly flicked back her large, pert ears. "LIKE I DID TO THEM!" She practically burst with loud, maniacal laughter. The sound was delicate but jarring, like a dinner bell. Her large white teeth shined like polished seashells.

"Mother, must you always be such a harpy? Leave them alone, the little one is about to mess himself. What's wrong with you, honestly" What had seemed the entire time to be a shadow rose up among the bushes. Rumble stretches out his sleepy long legs and comes forward, smiling at Frog. "You forgot the most important member of this motley crew."
Frogs eyes widened and fur fluffed at the flash of teeth. He didn't doubt that this cat was capable of eating them. As Rumble came along his fur flattened and he rolled his eyes, hiding that he was secretly relieved. Little one? Hardly. Frog rose to his full height, and looked down at Rumble -who was slouching a little- with a satisfied smile, before settling back to his haunches. It probably looked ridiculous to anyone but was satisfying to him. "Ugh. You." He scoffed, looking at Frosty for support. Unfortunately, Frosty was looking quite petrified if he were quite honest with himself.

Rumble watched Frogs awkward display and played along by flinching and feigning a look of being quite impressed. "This little one here isn't used to your silly games, mother." Rumble explained, walking over to Frosty and sniffing in a friendly way. "Hello, poppet. Dont worry about her. Being old makes one grouchy." At this Lightning bristled and put up one forepaw in offense. "Why you ingreatfull little mouse dropping!" She stammered. Just then Sand came loping onto the scene, his big paws going *pat pat pat*. He was out of breath. Frog gawked at him, for the naked cat seemed to have fur mats on random spots of his body. There were several all over his otherwise hairless hide. He seemed to have been running and was out of breath as he greeted Frog and Frosty. "Well I thought I heard something! So good to see you, hello. What brings you all the way out here?"

Bat stuck out his head and padded around, catching the scent of Frog. he followed it and came with a stunningly white she-cat. "Who are you?"
Lightning was distracted from her anger with Rumble by Bats inquiry. She whipped around to face him, irritated. But the look on Bats face disarmed her. Lightning knew admiration when she saw it, and she took it in greedily. She sat very straight and tall and looked down quietly. She wanted a side of yummy pity with her admiration. A quiet sigh escaped her lips, "My name is Lightning. I am the mother of these two toms. I was joking around with Frog and now they are angry with me." She raised her chin just enough for Bat to be able to see her widely dilated, mournful eyes and added "They called me a old harpy !"

Frog hears a twig snap up in the trees. When he looks up he is greeted by a beautiful white, fluffy face. "You've wandered far, my child. How good of you to come all this way to visit your old friend." Frog looked up into the trees, shocked. Lightning's eyes glowed like molten gold and glinted like a demons, belying her pretty angel's face.
"What old friend?" Frog demanded, but the tone of his voice betrayed that he was fearful. He twitched his smooth blue tail, before standing in front of Frosty like he could somehow defend the younger cat, green eyes glaringly upwards.
With a little *whoosh* of air, there was suddenly a gorgeous white female in front of him. She moved with such speed it was as though she just appeared. "Come now, darling. Your little clan hasn't forgotten me so quickly?" Her voice was smooth as milk, her little pink nose held high in the air as she circled around Frog and Frosty
"No. In fact, we were wondering what happened to Cherry... and Sand?" Frog replied. The cat in front of him seemed to glow, and that, among other significant features made him uncomfortable. He licked his chest, just noticing a clump of dirt in his fur. Could this cat find Sand or Cherry? Or is she just going to keep us from our hunting?
Lightning chuckled softly to herself (as cats are well known to do), her large eyes sparkling. She sat, allowing her billowing tail to settle in a coil around her like a massive fluff of goose down. "Oh you sweet little thing, I could just eat you up...." She put her slightly upturned muzzle very near to Frogs and suddenly flicked back her large, pert ears. "LIKE I DID TO THEM!" She practically burst with loud, maniacal laughter. The sound was delicate but jarring, like a dinner bell. Her large white teeth shined like polished seashells.
Frosty looked over Frog's shoulder, his tailed fluffed out behind him. "If you're referring to me," he mewed, trying to flatten his fur, "then you are wrong. I think I have much more control over my bladder than that..." He flattered, his voice trailing off. Why did I have to open my dumb mouth?
Frogs eyes widened and fur fluffed at the flash of teeth. He didn't doubt that this cat was capable of eating them. As Rumble came along his fur flattened and he rolled his eyes, hiding that he was secretly relieved. Little one? Hardly. Frog rose to his full height, and looked down at Rumble -who was slouching a little- with a satisfied smile, before settling back to his haunches. It probably looked ridiculous to anyone but was satisfying to him. "Ugh. You." He scoffed, looking at Frosty for support. Unfortunately, Frosty was looking quite petrified if he were quite honest with himself.
Rumble watched Frogs awkward display and played along by flinching and feigning a look of being quite impressed. "This little one here isn't used to your silly games, mother." Rumble explained, walking over to Frosty and sniffing in a friendly way. "Hello, poppet. Dont worry about her. Being old makes one grouchy." At this Lightning bristled and put up one forepaw in offense. "Why you ingreatfull little mouse dropping!" She stammered. Just then Sand came loping onto the scene, his big paws going *pat pat pat*. He was out of breath. Frog gawked at him, for the naked cat seemed to have fur mats on random spots of his body. There were several all over his otherwise hairless hide. He seemed to have been running and was out of breath as he greeted Frog and Frosty. "Well I thought I heard something! So good to see you, hello. What brings you all the way out here?"
"Poppet? I'm not a poppet!" Frosty protested, but his high-pitched voice and small size did nothing to prove his point. He glanced once again at Lightning with a fearful look in his eyes.

"Want for hunting. This racket is sure to scare anything away," Frog grumbled. His face softened into a forlorn, shadowed mask. "You don't know where Cherry is, I suppose? It was hard enough losing her the first time." He let out a sigh long enough to be his last as his green eyes darkened. And then you get hopeful. She wasn't supposed to leave again.

Last edited:
"Want for hunting. This racket is sure to scare anything away," Frog grumbled. His face softened into a forlorn, shadowed mask. "You don't know where Cherry is, I suppose? It was hard enough losing her the first time." He let out a sigh long enough to be his last as his green eyes darkened. And then you get hopeful. She wasn't supposed to leave again.
"Cherry is hunting as we speak. That's why I'm watching over the um..." Sands shook himself out and what had appeared to be large, random fur mats on his otherwise naked body fell to the ground. When they landed they immediately unfurled and revealed themselves to be his kittens. "Furballs". There were little red Mark's on his flesh where the kittens had clung to him, and he licked at those sore spots then smiled "They learned that from seeing the possums out here. It was cute when they were small, more of a pain now."

Back
Top Bottom