1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, May 27, 2011.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are an even dozen hatching eggs from our white pen. Living in this pen are 3 gorgeous girls and their main man, Socrates. We have hatched some gorgeous babies from this pen recently.

We are NPIP certified and the certificate will be provided in the box. By bidding on this auction, you affirm that you understand that we cannot guarantee your hatch rate, nor the condition in which the eggs will arrive to you. Because an egg is "clear" does not mean that it is not a fertile egg. We are running 100% fertility in this pen in our incubators and are hatching regularly.

We do an excellent job packing the eggs so they can make the safest journey possible to you. We are hatching some gorgeous chicks from these pens and certainly hope that you will as well.

Shipping is $10.00 priority mail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    What are you using for bedding in the last few pictures? White Sand?

~ Aspen

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Yes. I keep the juveniles on white play sand after they reach about 4 weeks until they are about 4 months. The poop dries just about the instant it hits the sand. We keep it about 1/4 - 1/2 inch thick and replace it every 10 days or so...depending on how many juveniles are in the coop. We also use a sieve between changing the sand and clean it.

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Very good idea, I might have to try it. Shavings sure aren't that great. [​IMG]

Thanks so much, your have gorgeous birds. I really want some Silkies, but I have no room period! [​IMG]

~ Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by