White faced black Spanish enthusiasts, come hither!

Pics

When I purchased her I was told she was a jersey giant.... Nope.... This is my Snooky

Hello out there!! Anyone left monitoring this thread?

Anyone interested in a bantam cockerel?

That was all we got from our hatch. He is so cute and we are over populated with boys.

Hello out there!! Anyone left monitoring this thread?

Anyone interested in a bantam cockerel?

That was all we got from our hatch. He is so cute and we are over populated with boys.

I'm here too. That's a nice looking cockerel but my WFBS flock is standard/large fowl. Have you tried posting him in the BST forum or if you're giving him away, in the Animals in Need of Free Re-homing thread?

I'm here too. That's a nice looking cockerel but my WFBS flock is standard/large fowl. Have you tried posting him in the BST forum or if you're giving him away, in the Animals in Need of Free Re-homing thread?
No, I am still not sure if he will be one to go or not. I would love for someone who is breeding to have him. He comes from the University of Arkansas, Dr. Bramwell's stock so his lineage is great. After tomorrow we will be down to 7 cockerels of various breeds. I have a home for one other when I decide which one I want to give away but the rest I am waiting to mature and see who stays and who goes. We run a mixed flock for fun and I don't plan on breeding and especially since I don't have a girl for him. Wonder what a WFBS and a Buttercup pairing would look like?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom