White faced black Spanish enthusiasts, come hither!

No, I am still not sure if he will be one to go or not. I would love for someone who is breeding to have him. He comes from the University of Arkansas, Dr. Bramwell's stock so his lineage is great. After tomorrow we will be down to 7 cockerels of various breeds. I have a home for one other when I decide which one I want to give away but the rest I am waiting to mature and see who stays and who goes. We run a mixed flock for fun and I don't plan on breeding and especially since I don't have a girl for him. Wonder what a WFBS and a Buttercup pairing would look like?
idunno.gif
Makes me wish I did have bantams but I'm maxed on pen space and don't dare add anything new....especially bachelor roosters! :-> I hope you find this guy a really good home. Hmm....buttercup and WFBS....no telling! It might be interesting to find out.

Makes me wish I did have bantams but I'm maxed on pen space and don't dare add anything new....especially bachelor roosters! :->   I hope you find this guy a really good home.   Hmm....buttercup and WFBS....no telling!  It might be interesting to find out.  

Yep. On the bantam side his choices would be buttercup, Cochin, or silkie. Who knows. Well see how he and his hatch mates grow out. He might be a keeper. My husband is fond of him already. He, so far, appears to be our smallest bantam. He's adorable, especially when he crows.:love

hi all, i have them and enjoy them alot pretty nice from what i have seen i will try to upload some pic`s ,,,,,,,,,p.s. i am from east tn.

I have white faces black Spanish and got them from P. Allen smith. Love the birds. No one has show quality stock. Other than me now that I bought some form a guy out of state, but great creatures and are fanatic layers! Love them!

I have been looking for a WFBS do a while now but no luck. Is there anyone in the U.S. That has birds they will ship to me in Texas? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom