White Indian Fantail Pigeon Pairs for sale or trade for peafowl

BYC-user-174785

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2012
I have a pair of pure white breeder indian fantail pigeons for sale and a pair of young indian fantail pigeons. They are show quality. The young pair is 2013 hatch birds, and the breeders are a proven breeding pair. I would like $80 for the breeding pair and $50 for the young pair. They can be sold outright at the prices, but I would prefer a trade for peafowl or peachicks. I have some specific colored ones I am looking for but feel free to offer any colors. Feel free to contact me for more information.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am interested in all three pairs, I am trying to get back into breeding pigeons again and would like to raise the Indan Fantails. Would you take $35.00 a pair? If so let me know and we can discuss shipping arrangements.

Do you have more Indian fantails pairs for sale I am interested if you got some to sell, Please let me know

Thanks

Dear Sirs,
We are looking for a pair of white indian fantail pigeons healthy and in good shape for pets and to raise. Wonder if you know anyone who has some and would be interested in shipping to Suffolk, VA 23432.

Sincerely,
Bruce Holtermann
[email protected]

welcome-byc.gif

I will send you a PM.

Hi , I am interested to buy at least one pair of white Indian fantail pigeon (may be two pair ) if you give me good deal.
please contact me at 212-464-7349 or e-mail me at [email protected].

thank you.

Mohammed Rahman

Back
Top Bottom