White or Auburn Java started pair *RAREST OF RARE*

chickenlover54

Henely Hatchery
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Northern Illinois
This is for a started 4-6 week old White or Auburn(your choice) Java pair. It does not get any rarer than this, folks! One of the rarest chickens in the world, the Auburn and White Java was brought back by Garfield Farm in LaFox, IL. Which is where we are proud to get our Javas from. In 2004 an odd colored chicken with a auburn head hatched and thats how it all started, the Auburn gene was hidden in the Black Javas. Auburn Javas have one of the prettiest color pattern of black, gold and red. I doubt their are 100 breeding birds left in the entire world and this is your chance to become a part of the rebuilding of the Java breed. The White Java first appeared in 2001, the last time it had been seen was in the 1870's. The money generated from these auctions will be used to build pens for our Java breeding program. If you have any questions at all just let me know! Pay with paypal or MO within 5 days of auction close.

Thanks, Tamara

This is a link(copy and paste) to see what the Auburn Java will look like when it grows up, this is not my site but these are the parents of the chicks I am selling, I bought some and have too many extras.

www.behlfarm.com/blogengine.net/page/Auburn-Java-Chickens.aspx

I will post a pic tonight when I get home

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom