White Rock Hen?

jaw13

In the Brooder
May 27, 2016
LA
I was told this was a hen, but it's making funny noises and I've never owned chickens before.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I was told this was a hen, but it's making funny noises and I've never owned chickens before.
Any thoughts?

I have a plymouth white rock and shes a lot bigger. Her tail isnt pointy like yours, rather flatter and bushier. And her cone and wattles arent as big. Are you sure that's a white rock and not a rhode island white?

I have a plymouth white rock and shes a lot bigger. Her tail isnt pointy like yours, rather flatter and bushier. And her cone and wattles arent as big. Are you sure that's a white rock and not a rhode island white?

So i just looked up pictures of a white rock hen and looks exactly like yours, now im wondering what kind mine is... how old is yours?

She is about 12-13 weeks. We got her March 4th and she was already a few days to a week old. The only thing I am sure about is the fact that the guy at the store said it was a white rock. These are the first chickens I've ever owned!

What color eggs will you get? I got a White Rock today along with a Welsummer. Close as I can tell they are about 3-4 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom