White Sebastopol Eggs- Do not push the buy it now button

emmalynn

Silkies Sebbies OEGBs
11 Years
Oct 16, 2008
Middle TN
My white sebastopols have started laying. I have 2 pair with parents coming from Johnsons Waterfowl and Holderreads. The price is per egg. I am taking reservations. PM me how many you want and I will be able to send the first batches starting Monday 03/08/10. I have eggs in the incubator right now checking for fertility. Shipping will be determined by how many you buy and your zip code.

Pictures can be seen on our website (it is a work in progress BTW)

http://emalin.webs.com

You can see pictures in the photo gallery

Edited: I would like to get some turkeys and would be willing to swap some eggs. I will also be hatching at least 12 for sale as goslings.

Edited 03-05-10 Fertility has been checked and is good!! If anyone local wants to purchase goslings let me know!! Pick up only.

Last edited:
Very nice.
thumbsup.gif
Oh how I wish hubby would let me get some.
love.gif

They can be especially at the brooder box stage. They are really in love with the water dish at that stage. I don't think they are bad as adults. We free range most of the day and the only mess we have is if they get on the porch and leave us some "gifts". Thank goodness the porch is easily hosed off. I get so much enjoyment out of them it is well worth any mess they make. We orginally started with ducks and they have no personality compared to geese.

Ours were taken out as little ones and would follow me or the kids all over the yard, single file, they are just so much fun. I truly think that if I had gotten geese first that I might have never bought chickens. Check out Emma with the babies below

17189_uyee_223.jpg

Yes, the pics with my daughter are the adults as babies. There are a few on my website www.emalin.webs.com and here is another one.

17189_uyee_150.jpg

or two

17189_hjgjg_007.jpg

(as young adults)

can't help myself-how about one more

17189_hjgjg_054.jpg

Last edited:
Very cute and pretty.
love.gif

Maybe I can talk my mom into buying some eggs for my birthday in April. That way they would be a gift I would have to keep.
lau.gif
hide.gif

Making it very hard for me. Thank goodness check has not came in yet.

Not only a gift worth keeping but one that will give back to you again next year, and the next year, and the next year:D

I have a few slots still open in April and they will be available until the girls call it quits. I plan on hatching at least 20 here at the house for a few friends, some more for myself and for anyone that thinks they are incubation challenged.

If you are under 18, I would need someone to call me and give permission for you to get some.

OOPS- just read your signature line. I guess if you are married and have children then you are definitely old enough to raise geese.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom