Who all is planning an order from Cackle Hatchery?

Well I decided not too. One because I'm only ordering the Golden Buffs to replace my layers since I'm getting rid of most of them. So it doesn't matter if they came from a Hatchery or not. I'm getting the EEs just cause they're adorable and I want some more. And the Salmon Faverolles, well....I can't wait to buy hatching eggs, so I'm buying chicks. The Polish...I like them...but if I get some they will be from SQ stock and not hatchery.
smile.png

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Me and a friend of mine are planning an order from Cackle at either the end of this month, or the first of next month.

I'm ordering:
25 Golden Buff Pullets
5 Salmon Faverolles Pullets
and 5 Easter Egger Pullets

For a total of 35 chicks for me. Then I forgot what my friend was ordering?
tongue.png

I'm trying not find anymore breeds that I want...but you know chicken math!
wink.png

~Aspen
smile.png

LOL I remember what your friend is ordering! 10 Salmon Faverolle pullets, 10 Easter Egger pullets, 10 Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets, and possibly 5 White Polish XD Am I not just awful at the chicken math?
big_smile.png
(The White Polish are your fault. So ha!)
wink.png

Quote:
LOL I remember what your friend is ordering! 10 Salmon Faverolle pullets, 10 Easter Egger pullets, 10 Silver Laced Wyandotte pullets, and possibly 5 White Polish XD Am I not just awful at the chicken math?
big_smile.png
wink.png

I decided against the White Polish chicks. #1 I don't have the money and #2 if I get Polish I want them to be SQ.
smile.png

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
big_smile.png
wink.png

I decided against the White Polish chicks. #1 I don't have the money and #2 if I get Polish I want them to be SQ.
smile.png

~Aspen​

Hahaha sure sure OK but DO NOT LOOK at the catalog ANYMORE XD I am about to have someone hide mine
hide.gif

Quote:
smile.png

~Aspen

Hahaha sure sure OK but DO NOT LOOK at the catalog ANYMORE XD I am about to have someone hide mine
hide.gif

When you get the WP chicks, you had better hid them from me b/c you know what I will do...I will steal them and get them all wet from my drooling!!!
droolin.gif
love.gif

....Coudln't I trade you the BO rooster for a WP chick??
hide.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
hide.gif

When you get the WP chicks, you had better hid them from me b/c you know what I will do...I will steal them and get them all wet from my drooling!!!
droolin.gif
love.gif

....Coudln't I trade you the BO rooster for a WP chick??
hide.gif

But I'm only getting five......Hmmm THEY ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MINE WHAHAHAHA
lol.png

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

birdies -
thumbsup.gif

Alyssa, oh c'mon!! Just one???
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Hmmm I will hafta think about it cuz they are cute...and fluffy....
big_smile.png
Oh yes I know I am cruel
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom