Who do you go to cry on the shoulder of?

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Oh, yeah. Speaking of... SHE BETTER NOT BE SHAKING HER CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!
rant.gif

ep.gif
Was that a clue I detected?
lol.png

Actually, no. At least, I don't think it was.
hide.gif
It's not breakable, and I bet when she picked up the package she figured out what it is.. It has an obvious shape.
lol.png

Quote:
ep.gif
Was that a clue I detected?
lol.png

hide.gif
It's not breakable, and I bet when she picked up the package she figured out what it is.. It has an obvious shape.
lol.png

Oh okay.
tongue.png
Aww, you're making me sad about missing out on getting to guess my Christmas presents by shaking the packages...
lau.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
hide.gif
lol.png

Oh okay.
tongue.png
Aww, you're making me sad about missing out on getting to guess my Christmas presents by shaking the packages...
lau.gif

Your parents hide the gifts until Christmas day? That's no fun... My dad does that.
hmm.png

Quote:
Oh okay.
tongue.png
lau.gif

Your parents hide the gifts until Christmas day? That's no fun... My dad does that.
hmm.png

Actually, my parents haven't given me gifts since I was a little kid. That's no fun either.
lol.png

Getting presents hidden gives you some suspsense though.
wink.png

Quote:
When you talk to Him, He ALWAYS listens!! No matter who we are or what we've done, He is waiting to hear form us.
love.gif

and I'm guessing he's got a soft spot for maybe-not-quite-as-good-as-they-should-have-been farm boys who think of him as the big feller upstairs...
wink.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
hmm.png

Actually, my parents haven't given me gifts since I was a little kid. That's no fun either.
lol.png

wink.png

Aw.
sad.png
That's too bad.
hugs.gif
Personally I think you're never too old for Christmas.

Quote:
Same here
smile.png

And then of course, I post on here. In the rare cases I get a rude comment, theres always 5 good ones to make up for the 1 bad one....

Last edited:
Quote:
When you talk to Him, He ALWAYS listens!! No matter who we are or what we've done, He is waiting to hear form us.
love.gif

and I'm guessing he's got a soft spot for maybe-not-quite-as-good-as-they-should-have-been farm boys who think of him as the big feller upstairs...
wink.png

I personally thought that was a kinda cute expression.
hugs.gif

Quote:
lol.png

wink.png

Aw.
sad.png
That's too bad.
hugs.gif
Personally I think you're never too old for Christmas.

Oh well, I sometimes treat myself. Now, if only I could somehow pay for things online, I could buy myself all I want for Christmas...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom