Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
MFB, my name was mentioned several times too. We have to be careful before we get all flattered. They might enjoy laughing at how absurd we are. You know, laughing AT us, not necessarily WITH us?
tongue.png
Just kidding, at least in your case. You're just very lovable, that's all. It's really quite simple.

I thought MFB was lovable too till I found out MFB=Dude...
hide.gif

Quote:
Hi, I'm boyd, do I know you? Squirrel licker eh? Perhaps you know of my brood?

Quote:
MFB, my name was mentioned several times too. We have to be careful before we get all flattered. They might enjoy laughing at how absurd we are. You know, laughing AT us, not necessarily WITH us?
tongue.png
Just kidding, at least in your case. You're just very lovable, that's all. It's really quite simple.

hide.gif

gig.gif
Whoopsy.

Quote:

oh Boyd
that squirrel licking stuff is from a game in the g, j, &f section
lol.png

no i don't know of your brood

(man, i can just imagine you saying that in a really excited voice
lol.png
)

Quote:
tongue.png

hide.gif

uhh "farm boy" is part of the name.... time for new specs my friend.

Quote:

oh Boyd
lol.png

lol.png
)

Boyd has a long standing plan to train ninja zombie squirrles to fight on his behalf during the upcomming zombie acopolapse.
Yes i typed that with a straight face.

Quote:
Lol!
Well the first movie we made was a spoof on the Lone Ranger. That really didn't have much of a script.
tongue.png
I'm currently working on the sequel, which still has "Quemosabe" in it as the good guy, but it focuses allot more on the bad guy we devoloped in the original spoof. He turned out to be a great character.
big_smile.png
This script is also allot more detailed and serious. AND I'm working on an adaption from the book 'Olympus'. It's about a video game set in ancient greece, and the tagline is "It's not just a game." *Dun dun dun dun*
tongue.png

Well not really, though I did do Script Frenzy which is write a 100 page script in one month, which like 20,000 other people did, so I got to make allot of new friends on the forums which I still converse with.
smile.png
Dramas/Sci Fi. Definetly Dramas though.
wink.png

Ok, I guess we should prob move to PM now....
caf.gif
Maybe....
pop.gif

Quote:
oh Boyd
lol.png

lol.png
)

Boyd has a long standing plan to train ninja zombie squirrles to fight on his behalf during the upcomming zombie acopolapse.

but of course! Everyone knows that zombie ninja squirrels love acorns..... and I have 40 metric tonnes in the fallout shelter to feed the horde..... muahahahha

Quote:

but of course! Everyone knows that zombie ninja squirrels love acorns..... and I have 40 metric tonnes in the fallout shelter to feed the horde..... muahahahha

Next to the 15lbs of fresh picked radishes?
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom