Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Oh dear it seems as though I made a lot of people mad at me
hide.gif

Quote:
Matthew, I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm as serious as the day is long. [Going back to reading Othello now...]

Quote:
[where's that Report button???]

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if an army of you aged folks showed up at my house to tar and feather me now....

I stalk everyone. Just because. The hubby stalks everyone, too. He has my computer loaded with stealth-ware, and keeps track of who and where I visit. Anybody disses me is dealt with accordingly.

Quote:
[where's that Report button???]

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if an army of you aged folks showed up at my house to tar and feather me now....

We old people don't use tar and feathers anymore, silly girl. We use honey and sunflower seeds....then we release the chickens.
cool.png

Quote:

We old people don't use tar and feathers anymore, silly girl. We use honey and sunflower seeds....then we release the chickens.
cool.png

Ooohh!!! Great idea! But my chickens don't like sunflower seed so much. You think honey and mealworms would work? And a flock of turkens, not chickens. Could be a great basis for a horror movie...

Back
Top Bottom