who else has eggs cooking???

Rose98 they are all so beautiful! Congrats!!! Today is the end of day 19 for me, eggs are mostly being still, probably till I walk away then they have a party or something), I thought I heard pecking like one is trying to pip but it could have been one of my dogs running around too. I want to candle them so bad and check on them but I found I can find self control in increments. When it wavers I go check on my new granddaughter and I forget about the eggs for hours, LOL.

Thank you! It's 2 am and I went to take one last look and one of the eggs has piped already. Of course a day early and in the middle of the dag gone night.

going on to day 4 for my 7- one of the greens was removed because of a crack. Candled they def look like day 3. I can see red veins and some have taken on the spider look. the dark green are too dark to see in. I have not hatched since sept. seems like forever.

I have some barnyard mix in the incubator. One of my two game hens acts like she is broody (in her nest sitting on some porcelain eggs). I plan to swap the fake eggs for the ones in the incubator around day 20.

Awesome pics guys! I just had 100% of my shipped marans eggs hatch, I'm so pleased! However out of 23 shipped eggs only 4 were fertile to begin with!

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom