Who else is getting chicks tomorrow at TSC??

I just called the tractor supply in Waldorf and all they have gotten in so far is americaunas. Hopefully a better assortment will come this week
hmm.png

I am not getting new chicks from TSC, but I am getting 8 new SLW's from a local breeder on Saturday. DH doesn't know yet
hide.gif
I can't wait to get my new babies...I have been wanting SLW's since last summer. Originally I meant to get them from either Paul's or Foley's Waterfowl, but the distance and gas prices and shipping charges all conspired to make me search for locally bred chicks. The up side to buying from this breeder is the chicks are several days old and I can get sexed chicks instead of taking my chances on straight run chicks. I am getting 7 girls and 1 roo!
woot.gif

I was told I am absolutely not to set a foot inside TSC or RK, until all the chicks are gone. BUT 1 town over they have a Thrifty Suppy(He forgot that 1) and I just went and ordered 20 chicks for March 22 pick up. I am going to be in so much trouble.
gig.gif

Quote:
You have to think of a way to get around that little "commandment".
hide.gif
Sure, you don't have to set a foot "inside" of TSC but you can get in one of those wheelchairs and wheel yourself in; get what you want and wheel yourself and your baby chicks out. See, you would have obeyed that command and not set one single foot inside. Not one single foot touched down inside of TSC did it?
lau.gif

I went today and all they had left were the Buff Orpingtons, but they only had 2 left and a 6 chick minium.
sad.png
My son was sad, so we will wait and see what they get tomorrow.

Quote:
You have to think of a way to get around that little "commandment".
hide.gif
Sure, you don't have to set a foot "inside" of TSC but you can get in one of those wheelchairs and wheel yourself in; get what you want and wheel yourself and your baby chicks out. See, you would have obeyed that command and not set one single foot inside. Not one single foot touched down inside of TSC did it?
lau.gif

also; you can be like those underage smokers..who wait outside the convenience store and get other ppl to buy their cigarettes...

you can sit outside; give them a list of what you want and wait outside TSC and then give them a $5 finders fee or something.. LOL

Chick days at TSC don't start until April around these parts...(OHIO). I have to totally avoid the TSC store.......The chicks are soooo darned hard to resist.....

STEP AWAAAAY FROM THE CHICKENS........STEP AWAAAAAY!
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom