Who else knits and/or refashions clothes?we need a BYC club 2!

Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Indiana
I keep seeing stuff for the crochet club. I'm a knitter. Anyone else? I also like making my own clothes...refashioning t shirts into dresses and old man pants into halter tops and what not. Anyone else down with this?

Last edited:
What did you win??? Inquiring minds want to know
wink.png

I knit! I keep thinking of refashioning clothes, but the most I have ever done was to lop the legs off a pair of my daughter's jeans that were too short and sew some fabric on to make a skirt. She never did really like it though because I made it long
tongue.png
Kids LOL

Here's the two hats I have knitted so far
smile.png

This one was for Crane

HatLarge.jpg

hat2Large.jpg

And this was a gift for a lady my DH works with.... baby was a January baby
smile.png
Little mittens too.

hatmittensLarge.jpg

Guitartist ~ I love that hat! That is adoreable! I wish I knew how to knit. I posted a link how to learn to crochet on the crochet thread if ya'll want to check it out.

Vamp A Billy ~ What prize did you win? Yes, yes...we want to know!
smile.png
We revamp clothes sometimes to make diff ones, so let me know if you start something.

Maybe ya'll can help teach me to knit & I can help you with the crochet.
fl.gif

Sweet! I know how to knit a crochet chain w one knitting needle. I can do it with a crochet hook too but I lost mine...we can totally swap teaching.
I am gonna show everyone how to make a cute little girly shirt out of a big baggy man tshirt.

I didn't really win a prize. Check out the thread...I'm now overrun...does that mean I'm learning alot or I'm on here too much.

Quote:
After so many post you get a new title. Lucky you..........you won a prize!

So did you check out the crochet learning link I posted? Sounds like you have the chain stitch down already. You can get the hooks at any craft store or wally world. I have some knitting needles that use to be my moms. but I've never used the.

Back
Top Bottom