Who else loves their Orps? Orp lovers and Orps ONLY Thread. If you are going to hate on Orps, you aren't allowed.

Pics
7742084-2fc1b44d49fdbfd92812a39a8e0135f4.jpg

Looks like I'm getting the evil eye for posting those.

False. They remember who you got rid of. But goodness those were some good-looking Orpingtons. It's like going back and looking at all the old posts fifteen years ago when Orpingtons were all the rage. hinkjc, speckledhen, bama, missprissy, and all the others with those amazing round, fluffy, well-bred English type Orpingtons!

Don't come at me with who you gave them to. Doesn't answer the question. :barnie

No, no! Who got them? Then I know who to harass for some Moonshine bloodlines come Spring. :plbb

False. They remember who you got rid of. But goodness those were some good-looking Orpingtons. It's like going back and looking at all the old posts fifteen years ago when Orpingtons were all the rage. hinkjc, speckledhen, bama, missprissy, and all the others with those amazing round, fluffy, well-bred English type Orpingtons!

No, no! Who got them? Then I know who to harass for some Moonshine bloodlines come Spring. :plbb
It was a little girl. ❤

But STILL. My anger remains!

Back
Top Bottom