Who got SCHNOZZLED Last Night???burp!

No throwin down the stubbies or plonkin and schnozzling here!! We did eat at Samauari Japansese Steak House though and that was nice. Plenty of the schnozzling dys to fondly remember...or not..depending on how much was plonked!!!
lau.gif
I seriously relate to a couple of country songs about "straight tequila nights" and "tequila makes her clothes fall off" now those were great throwin down days, lol!!!!
lau.gif
Darlene

i am not a real drinker and have never been drunk. for fun, though, i tried sips of lemoncello, apple vodka, yagemeister and something else tonight. most of it was horrible. i felt like i was drinking rubbing alchohol. the lemoncello was the "best." over three hours of sipping it, though, i only drank like half a shot. light weight here. i have had anisette before and did actually like that. it is filled with sugar. yum.

Not schnozzled (great word!) but cheeeep red whine with pizza early on, and a bottle of champagne in the hot tub at midnight, watching the neighbor's fireworks...HAPPY 2008!

New Year's is never a schnozzled kind of night for me, though...catch me on St. Paddy's!
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh yeah, I remember those good old nites too, I used to lean backwards at the bar so the barman would pour tequila straight into my mouth, then I would have a lemon wedge to suck on. I only did this a few times though.
My fave drink if I have one is Corona with a wedge of lemon in the bottle, and Jim beam and Coke, nice red wine and champagne.
Now I mostly drink coffee!

Quote:
I, I , I, yippee, are you from Ireland???
I love the place, never been though, did you know that drinking Plonk in a hottub will give you an almighty hangover??take a painkiller now!!

I had bought darguri mix and margarita mix gotten the ligur and went yesterday and bought a mixer. Came home ate dinner and then did party poppers early with the kids then ended up going to bed. Did not use anything I had bought for the night.

I had one glass of wine with dinner, diet Coke later on (caffeine free on top of it!). We stayed in and were happy to do so. I hate when DH's band has a New Year's Eve gig and I'm stuck in the audience waving and blowing him kisses at midnight.
sad.png

How many bottles of Beer
How many glasses of Plonk
How many shooters
How many throwdowns
How many stubbies.
Now we can see who the party animals are amongst our very moral , cleanliving chicken community

Geez, I think I need a translator, LOL! I don't drink because I HATE the taste and smell of alcohol, although I do use red and white wine in cooking. Do I even want to know what a stubbie, Plonk or throwdown is? Probably not.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom