Who has Partridge Rocks?

RAREROO

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
I am looking for a source to get some good quality Partridge Rocks.
I would like to get some from a private breeder instead of a hatchery, but I know there are very few people who raise them. I have done searches on the net and haven't had much luck. I am not wanting them right now, I'm just mainly trying to find a good source and I would eventually like to get some and breed them and do some experimental breeding. So if anyone knows where I can get some, please tell me. I would also love to see pics of anyone's Partridge Rocks as well as other varieties: Buff, Columbian, Blue, Black, Splash, Silver Penciled, Whites, and Barreds.

Any info and pics would be greatly appreciated.

Halo is the god of blue rocks
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes I know I have been talking with halo for a while now, first about her Blue Barred Rocks, but now I am more interested in eventually getting some Splash and Blues eggs from her, I LOVED her splash roo on her personal page, I would like to find some PRs to raise with them though.

There was a post yesterday about how hard it is to find quality partridge ones. (i think it was walkswithdog) I would love to have some too- rocks have such great personalities!

Quote:
Yeah, that may have been in my other post in the breeders hatcheries section. I also love rocks, I have only had the barred variety but I haven't found another breed that can beat them as far as laying, temperment, locks, and overall personality. I LOVE them. Please let me know if you ever find any and I'll do the same for you.

Back
Top Bottom