Who has used mypetchicken.com?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by S n M Poultry, Jan 14, 2008.

1. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Is the Quality of there birds good? How was your expirence ordering chicks from them?

2. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    I haven't...YET! But I haven't heard anything but good about them!

3. peepkeeper

peepkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2007
    upstate New York
    I've ordered my chickens from them and am very pleased. They all arrived healthy and chirping and I didn't lose one. And they don't send roosters as warmers, but they did send a few extra of what I did order as insurance. Customer service is very good too. I recommend them.

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Various people have mentioned ordering from My Pet Chicken and have said they've been very happy with all aspects. If you want, do a search on "My Pet Chicken" here on BYC, and see what all the threads say...

5. palabeco

palabeco Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2007
    S.W. PA
    Quote:Peepkeeper,
    I just got on the wish list for 3 EE pullets. How many chicks did you order and are they 100% in sending only females?

6. TurtleChick

TurtleChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    Tacoma, WA
    we got our lil girls from my pet chicken, and we love them! as has been said, their customer service is great (i even emailed pics of the peeps when they were a few days old because i wanted to know what kind of chick my "freebie" was, and they remained patient with me!). i ordered three chicks and got four - as has been said before, they only pack extras of chicks the same sex and breed as what you've already ordered... my peeps hatched monday morning and i picked them up at the post office on tuesday morning (pretty good for coast to coast!!!). all were healthy and i never had to deal with little pasty butts. they're almost 4mos old now and glowing with health - really beautimous peeps in my (not at all prejudiced) opinion!!!

if i could talk my husband into another chicken coop, i'd order from them again in a second!

good luck! [​IMG]

7. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    they messed up my order.

8. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    How is the quality of their birds?

9. rosyposyosy

rosyposyosy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Well, they messed up the order I went on, I only got one bird out of the order. I ordered a cuckoo marans, but she lays lighter eggs, people say she's a a barred rock. She is the sweetest chicken ever though, and comes when I pat my leg.

10. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    awww, is she good quality?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by