Who here is into Photography?

Does anyone have any tips or advice on sunset photography?
I have been trying to get some photos and while they turn out pretty good, they aren't exactly what the sky looks like in person. (At least as far as color contrast goes)
Here are some I have taken.....

Great pics everyone!
Just a reminder, as you take your cameras in and out of the house in the colder months, remember to wrap a cloth around it so the condensation will form on it and not on the camera. Doing so is a safeguard preventing moisture from ruining your camera or the lens. Especially those with expensive gear.
Keep the pictures coming guys!

I like doing photography with animals mainly.
8 Peafowl eggs I have in my incubator.

My Indian Blue peacock Colbolt.

My Indian Blue peacock Genie.

Colbolt and my Indian Blue peahen Sage behind his train.

My colt Gun Smoke

Full moon with the horses.

Full Moon over the creek

Goslings across the canal.

Peafowl nest

My Red Border Collie puppy Moca. She's so cute.

My Indian Blue peahen Sage

Colbolt

My 25 Black Australorp pullets

Gun Smoke

Me and my White peacock Ice.

I recently came home from a wonderful vacation in Southern Cali! Here are a few of the many pictures I ended up taking.

Pacific Ocean from Newport Beach, CA (taken with Panoramic setting on camera)

While we were standing on the deck with other tourists & fishermen, a baby Seal decided to swim by and say "Hi!"
Baby Seal swimming towards docks

Baby Seal nearing dock

Long pathway to the main fisherman's dock

Pacific Ocean from Newport Beach shore

I was also able to take some pictures of the Waxing Crescent Moon and Venus on the night of July 18
Waxing Crescent Moon & Venus

I've been gone for a while and on a whim decided to come back. Holy frijoles, this thread has gotten huge! I just love how there are so many talented people out there with shared interests. Chickens and photography... Who knew they would go so well together?

On that note, anyone want to talk about how freaking powerful camera phones are now?? I took this on my iPhone!
ep.gif
I mean, look at the color that thing managed to capture. I honestly only use my DSLR for birding now. It's just so much easier to whip out my camera and snap a quick shot...

My peafowl are done molting so now I got a lot of feathers and some updated pictures on my colt Gunsmoke, along with a cute picture of a calf while I was out in the field I had to take a picture of.
195 train feathers.

Peafowl family, father, mother, two sons.

178 train feathers

My colt Gunsmoke has gone back to black and is beginning to get some white spots on his butt.

You can see the white spots better in this photo.

Got Milk?

Back
Top Bottom