Who is right?

darn. if only i would've known of that. sadly we have(had?) coyotes and i don't think that would stop them
We have a problem with foxes but luckily they only seem to come around late nights early mornings so we wait till sun is up to let them out and they always put themselves to bed before it gets dark it's gonna sound funny but my husband marks around that part of my yard with his urine I thought he was nuts but for past 4 months it's been working even the deer are staying away

We have a problem with foxes but luckily they only seem to come around late nights early mornings so we wait till sun is up to let them out and they always put themselves to bed before it gets dark it's gonna sound funny but my husband marks around that part of my yard with his urine I thought he was nuts but for past 4 months it's been working even the deer are staying away
we tried human urine too. he peed on a bunch of trees and even i squated but the next morning after we still got attacked. wolf pee worked wonders though.

Back
Top Bottom