Who is this guy?

Must have heard your rooster crowing from afar & came over to investigate. Have you checked with any your neighbors recently to see if they're missing him at all yet?

Certainly a mix of gamebirds. They can be awesome birds, but do watch him with your existing rooster. Some game birds don't tolerate any other males in their perceived territory and the Cochin is going to be outmatched and outclassed in that department if they come to blows.

There is a possibility it’s an unwanted rooster. Some people who don’t want to cull them set them free where I live.
Yeah, actually we found a cardboard box down the road in a drainage ditch labeled "Rooster" with an arrow pointed to the top of the box. Some caring soul just threw him away I guess

Yeah, actually we found a cardboard box down the road in a drainage ditch labeled "Rooster" with an arrow pointed to the top of the box. Some caring soul just threw him away I guess
That’s so sad! He must have escaped it, lucky dude. He’s gonna be glad you found him.

Back
Top Bottom