Who left the rude comment on my blog???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get a business license, I had an internet business for a while and got one; They look neat and make you feel important when you frame them and hang them on your wall
gig2.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about them too much. Anyway, soap is exempt from FDA regulations as it is not classified as a cosmetic. (I work with the FDA, they don't really concern themselves with stuff, especially when we have so many drugs to pull from the market!) Best of luck with the business. The website looks great!

One day, this person will post the wrong thing about the wrong person. People get to comfortable just writing anything that comes to mind and posting it. I know of a recent lawsuit that has been filed (see link below) against someone who posted disparaging remarks about another on a dog forum. The poster has been told by her lawyers she will get hung (as well she should) and the injured party is after her great guns to prove a point and teach a lesson to everyone involved on that forum. Legal experts say he will prevail as it is perceved to damage his earning potential.
edited to add: If you think the internet affords you anonomity, ask this woman how she feels now. It is possible to track posts to the poster!!!!

http://www.thedogpress.com/ClubNews/Fallon/06_Dog.Show.Judge.Bites.Back_11.asp

Last edited:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Growing Slowly":

I'm curious, have your products been FDA tested. I had an Aunt who had an extreme allergic reaction to a homemade cosmetic product?

I visted your website, & also noticed that you don't have your business licence registration posted.

I assume that you are paying taxes as per IRS regulations. You should update your site to include that info, or the autorities may come knocking.

:aww Don't worry, those kind of people get theirs in due time...​

I don't care what they write. i will still buy your soap. In fact I think I will go order some right now even though I stiil have a bar left!!!! Erinm

Just ignore the jerk. If you let then know it bothers you they will never go away. It is probably just some pimply little thirteen year old kid. Maybe someday they will grow up.

Rufus

Trisha, I'm glad you left those rude comments roll off your back. I think someone is jealous about the popularity you've achieved here with your business and your charm.
wink.png
Your business is no one else's business!!!

I too run an Internet business, and I've had a few people make comments and threats similar to what you got. I wrote back and called them out, because like you, I made sure I had all my bases covered in order to run a business from where I live, so I knew I had nothing to worry about. I never heard anything from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom