Who made the law to require vet prescriptions for anti biotics 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure acne counts as an infection. A big cause of it is hormones and oily skin.

Edited to add some more digging did bring up that some , not all is caused by a bacteria. But other flare ups come from hormones and skin conditions.

Last edited:
I'm not sure acne counts as an infection. A big cause of it is hormones and oily skin.

Edited to add some more digging did bring up that some , not all is caused by a bacteria. But other flare ups come from hormones and skin conditions.
Last person I knew was taking it for acne, had bad eating habits, but yes, the white pustules that form under the skin are an infection. Even has it's own name.

Right, nearly a decade old and it hasn't wiped mankind from the face of the planet.
NEXT!
Wiping out mankind from the face of the planet is your metric for whether something is a problem or not? And a decade is your time horizon?
I guess I hadn't thought of it like that.
In which case I concede. Literally nothing is a problem, at least not yet, not even the media overblowing stuff and people believing stuff that you 'know' to be false.
Not even people 'using their bodies like a rental car' (to quote you) is a problem - that hasn't wiped mankind from the face of the planet yet either.

It must be comforting to be you and to be so certain of things that most of us find more complex and difficult to get to grips with.

People eat whatever the television tells them to.
I have no concerns about how unhealthy people conduct their lives.
Keep watching the tele and carry on!
You are really quite a hoot.
I don’t watch television so presumably I am a bit lost as to what to eat.
How do you learn what to eat for your ‘terrain theory’?

Eating is paleo theory
Not sure I understand. What is the theory?
Or do you mean you eat what is known as a paleo diet?
I believe the paleo diet seeks to mimic what people ate in the early Stone Age before man became farmers. So no cultivated vegetables like grains, no dairy, but lots of lean meat, fish, fruit, nuts. Do I have that right?
A wonderful and undoubtedly healthy diet.
Of course life expectancy of Paleolithic man was a bit over 30 and most deaths occurred from infectious disease.
Still, no matter, I didn’t know any of them and those diseases didn’t wipe us off the face of the planet.

Of course life expectancy of Paleolithic man was a bit over 30 and most deaths occurred from infectious disease.
Still, no matter, I didn’t know any of them and those diseases didn’t wipe us off the face of the planet.
Right, and silly you follows the Yanomano Indian study.

Beware of Monkeypox!

Right, and silly you follows the Yanomano Indian study.

Beware of Monkeypox!
Not sure I understand the connection. Do explain.
And no, I do not believe I am at high risk of contracting monkey pox.
Incidentally I have been called many things in my life but silly has never been one of them. I find it refreshing. How does my sharing of the life expectancy and causes of death of Stone Age (Paleolithic) man make me silly exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom