Who needs a rooster...

aubreynoramarie

designated lawn flamingo
9 Years
May 27, 2010
Reno, Nevada
When you've got a wonderful bull terrier to guard your flock?!

His name is Elvis and i just love the poop outta him.

He's extremely dog-aggressive, has no manners, jumps on people, chews up the couch, knocks things over constantly, doesnt listen, pulls on the leash, drools everywhere, tracks mud in the house, eats all my plants, destroys any toy known to man, and is the best dog in the whole entire universe. Just look how much he loves his girls! it totally BLOWS MY MIND how gentle he is with them, and how well he protects them. i think theyre begining to understand it, too.
love.gif

photo19.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo25.jpg

sketch.jpg

photo14.jpg

lol.

Nice dog, wish mine would do the same instead of cowering in the corner whenever one of my girls walks past him. I have to add though, your EE has some strikingly similiar colors like my white/buff EE girl, though your's has more brown.

How sweet! ONe of our little game bantam hens spends most of her day hanging out with our lab. She grooms the dog and shares her treats and water. Sometimes they just snuggle together.

That is fantastic! My dog leaves the chickens alone, and tries to herd them a little when they get too far apart. A good dog is priceless when it's doing a good job at something!

Back
Top Bottom