Who wants some FREE coturnix eggs (just pay s&H)?- Sold! :D

Quote:
yeppers, that's when I'll REALLY have eggs available. Want on a no obligation waiting list with me? If so please PM me (click the button underneath my name) OR email me at [email protected] with your contact info (email or whatever I can get in contact with you asap in the spring when I have eggs i can ship out).
smile.png

Check out my website for pricing (in the spring i'll have to charge a bit as that's when my production starts. THese eggies im getting now are jsut free bees that I don'th ave enough room to hatch them all and don't want them to go to waste.
smile.png

Niki

Yes i LOVE getting a box of eggs in the mail i wish i could get a box of different breeds of eggs everyday in the mail...... i would be a happy camper for life
smile.png
lol

Quote:
haha be careful what you wish for i'd be afraid to get that many eggies a day BUT if i had a huuuge warehouse of incs and brooders I'd go hogwild! LOL!

Quote:
haha be careful what you wish for i'd be afraid to get that many eggies a day BUT if i had a huuuge warehouse of incs and brooders I'd go hogwild! LOL!

LOL oh i know the feeling of having way to many chicks/eggs at once... i know i am not gonna learn from that mistake come spring Lol

Quote:

LOL oh i know the feeling of having way to many chicks/eggs at once... i know i am not gonna learn from that mistake come spring Lol

poor you will you ever learn? Probably not huh!
gig.gif

YOU PEOPLE!!! What have you done to me? LOL!!! I am so excited, I can hardly wait until Spring to start some quail!

(I suppose I could put some in the barn this winter... but building a quail house in the barn this winter and then again in the spring outside seems like a big waste of money)

Back
Top Bottom