Who wants some FREE coturnix eggs (just pay s&H)?- Sold! :D

Quote:
haha hello!!! I'll put you on my no obligation list and let you know as soon as i have eggs available for you for sure! If you arent ready for them that's fine so don't worry lol!

Im' happy you liked my site and i hope youenjoy my coturnix info post it's a work in progress but it's pretty good so far:)

Niki

p.s. now that you've been bitten, you'll NEVER find a cure! you will now forever be a quail/poultry...hatching freak!
big_smile.png

Quote:
hehe you're welcome and thank you too! I see where she gets excited, it's so fun getting eggs, like a new present
smile.png

Yes - both of us sit on pins and needles - waiting on eggs. They are the best kinda of mail. My husband bought me a GQF 1200 incubator about a month ago. It holds almost 300 eggs
ep.gif
We have our first batch of mix eggs hatching right now - they actually started last night and my daughter is wearing the door out to our bird room running in there to check on them. Then she comes and reports
lau.gif
if one has made it out of the shell - she gets super excited.
ya.gif

Of course so do I.
smile.png

Quote:
hehe you're welcome and thank you too! I see where she gets excited, it's so fun getting eggs, like a new present
smile.png

Yes - both of us sit on pins and needles - waiting on eggs. They are the best kinda of mail. My husband bought me a GQF 1200 incubator about a month ago. It holds almost 300 eggs
ep.gif
We have our first batch of mix eggs hatching right now - they actually started last night and my daughter is wearing the door out to our bird room running in there to check on them. Then she comes and reports
lau.gif
if one has made it out of the shell - she gets super excited.
ya.gif

Of course so do I.
smile.png

*drools* you have my dream incubator! Hubby said i could get one but he justgot me a new decked out laptop so i need to wait a bit before i see about one of those incys or i'lll feel too spoiled! LOL!

LOL!! I know what you mean. We found this one for 200 - so I think I got a good deal.
smile.png
We have been getting eggs to try out and see what we can hatch before we spend a fortune on other eggs. Hubby asked me the other day if he was going to have to get me another one.
love.gif

Hatching is definetly addicting. Congrats on the laptop - they come in handy - I got mine year before last for Christmas.

Quote:
*jaw drops* 200 you are LUCKY!!!! I need to get a pay pal account so i can search for used ones! Hehe!!! I love my laptop it's my new baby..
smile.png
For $200 i wouldnt feel bad whining for one now hehe but 700+ after shipping for a new one...OUCHIE! LOL!

I have dreams of a GQF Sportsman 1502......
love.gif
capable of hatching over 1300 quail eggs at one time.....

celebrate.gif

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

I have dreams of a GQF Sportsman 1502......
love.gif
capable of hatching over 1300 quail eggs at one time.....

celebrate.gif

haha ooo meeee toooooooo​

Back
Top Bottom