Who was the worst teacher you ever or still have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately i can't say that this was the worst teacher i ever had but he was certainly the most disgusting.

6th grade - he would pick his nose and stick it to things like doorknobs and spelling tests

p.s. - When i was in the 8th grade he got fired

Quote:
I agree that they probably shouldn't have given the kid the vaccine without permission, but is it really worth a lawsuit? Did the kid die? Get sick? Suffer any harm? Then let it go. Surely there are more important ways to spend one's time and money. Choose your battles. This one isn't worth getting all worked up about.

This probably needs a different thread. I'd sue also but discussing it here would probably hijack the thread.

Last edited:
For the record I hope ALL of your old teachers somehow stumble across this thread...... and I would love to give them a taste of their own medicine myself!!!
somad.gif
(Miss Jayne I would gladly come and kick some butt for you.... what a witch!)

I can't pick just one bad teacher experience that was the worst. I have had so many, starting in Kindergarten all the way through High School..... I had the math teacher who could not teach the subject, the teacher who ridiculed me in front of the class (and not just one teacher did this...), the gross guy who would look down the girls shirts and he picked his nose, a teacher who separated his class into smart and dumb sections, ...... and people wonder why I want nothing to do with the school I attended....... I did end up with a few teachers who were excellent, but not too many of them were. I must say the worst incident that came from dealing with a school was when the Principal of my daughters school called social services on me. It was a very messy situation that resolved itself but the damage was done... and not one apology to me or my daughter; just the snotty attitude of 'I made a judgment call and if I had to do it again I would'.
rant.gif

The only way I can remedy my situation is to make sure my kids do not have go through the same things I did. And once you graduate things are much better!

I think I have a pretty bad one. In my mind the worst yet LOL. Still tramatized to this day. I cant remember her name. All I know is I was in 1st grade in a Catholic school in NJ. My mom was asingle parent and struggled alot. But wanted to give me a better education. Anyhow that was expensive and she worked two jobs both pretty much full time. So I stayed at a babysitter most nights while she was a waitress and during the day in school while she worked on computers. Anyhow the night sitter was also an inhome daycare and preschool.

Well I had long long thick hair. Hair down to my butt. I was always getting head lice from going to the daycare every day and sleeping there probably 4-5 nights a week. That is when they would march the whole class to the nurses office and examine there and then so you knew who had it. I can remember her putting my desk to the side of the class and calling buggy buggy. She would ridicule me in front of the class and I could remember her pushig pencils through my hair and then some of the other kids would do it to
sad.png
. I can remember a little boy named David that was very hard of heaing and she would always say Earth to David David come in and then she would call him retard etc. She would also call me dirty and nasty bug girl. Hellooo I was clean lol just buggy. She bothered me so bad and my mom would not chop all that hair off I can remember hacking all my hair off one day when my mom was in the shower. I took it to the scalp in the back and where I have had bangs since as I didnt before cause my hair was all one length. My mom flipped on me ( I would have to) then I told her why. I dont know what happened but I do know that after that year I never saw that teacher at that school again....

Huh. I think I have three teachers. Two in high school and one in college.

First one in high school was my ninth and tenth grade science teacher. We did a curriculum switch in 10th grade, that's why he wound up teaching both years. He was a little overly friendly. He would squat down between the desks to answer a question and then put his hands on your thighs. YUCK! I learned very quickly to sit with my legs UNDER the desk instead of out to the side. Last I heard (my dad works in the same district) he was fired for inappropriately touching a girl's breasts, and also got his license revoked.

Second teacher in high school was my journalism teacher. He was ridiculing a piece I had done in front of the class. He wouldn't even let me explain why I had done things the way I had or explain to me WHY it was wrong, it just was. Finally I got angry enough and yelled at him, in the middle of his tirade, "Will you let me speak!?!" Once we got to talk about it (still in front of the class) he admitted I was right. It wasn't more than two weeks later and he was calling me up because he wouldn't be in school and he wanted me to teach! That was a little strange. He left mid year sometime after I graduated to go meet a girl he met on the net in Florida. I live in Minnesota. Now they've got a wonderful guy in there, I guess. He graduated with my brother and does a great job.

The college guy was just creepy. I was taking British Romanticism with him and he would frequently get off topic. Most times the topics were sexual. He said that he would need a large hipped woman to bear his large headed children, all the while staring at my friend who is on the larger side. He also lost his job, just because he was a crappy teacher. The University wouldn't let him get a tenure track position and instead hired some one else. Now tell me the instructor reviews don't get read!

I guess what makes most of my experiences better for me is the knowledge of what happened to the people.

My high school Ceramics teacher, Ms. C somebody, only liked her "favorite" kids. Basically, if you didn't have a horse, she wouldn't give you the time of day.

Then Ms. Nassie, our English teacher. She was a good teacher, but she was moody. She spent a good number of weeks berating us out for not being up to the standards of the russians. Sigh.

Mr. Bates- High school teacher for DT (Design Technology)

He treats us like 2 year olds and basically insults everyone (you know how teachers start doing kids voices in an insulting manner- that really gets on my nerves) I actually went up to him on Friday (well quite close) and said 'Well I find what Mr Bates just said rather insulting and he treats us like 2 year olds' I hope he heard.

Mr Gunn- High School Teacher for IT (Internet Technology) and DT

Off subject ALL the time from baked beans to Radio Times and Air conditioning. Worse of all he favours me
barnie.gif
He said he will pay me to sit behind a counter and smile. He once had chewing gum in his mouth and could not talk, so he took it out and put it down on a desk THAT WASN'T EVEN HIS, then picked it back up when he finished to start chewing it again.
sickbyc.gif
He doesn't know anything about computers! When he talks spit comes out of his mouth and once it went all down my jumper.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
I had head lice too, when I was in grade 7. It wouldn't go away, even after numerous treatments and such, and all the teachers thought I was the one bringing it in. They talked to my mom about it, telling her I shouldn't come to school because I was giving everyone lice. Well, when school ended guess what else went away. The lice!! After just a couple weeks out of school. And I never, ever got head lice again. So clearly, it wasn't ME bringing it into the school!! But I was an easy target being the only poor kid in my grade. Go figure.
roll.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom