Who's a Lip Balm Junkie!

I have no answer for why it's popular, but a lot of vendors had it from their freebie - got alot of travel mugs too
big_smile.png

I don't like ANY of chapstick's products. ICK

Okay, I can't seem to get my cell phone camera to get anything but a blurry pic of it, but here it is...I HOPE they haven't discontinued it!

lipmender.jpg

Michele, Michele, it's okay. Not only do I wear waxy, paraffin, colorless, glossless substances on my lips while boating, but I don't even use the namebrand Chapstick. I use a CVS brand chapstick.

There, I've admitted it. Do I get voted off this thread now? Or should Michele and I start a Chapstick defense thread?

Wynette - thanks for the picture - the tube looks almost empty. You had better start looking for more now. I'll see if I can find it somewhere. Does it have a scent or flavor?

How many of you have a terror of getting older and developing those horrible upper lip lines and creases? That's why I'm a lip balm junkie.

Last edited:
Wynett - I found it! But boy did I have to dig hard into the H20 website!

http://www.h2oplus.com/retail2002/productdetails.aspx?productid=100-00198-000

Lip Mender
An essential lip rejuvenator to help smooth away fine lines and feathering while preventing chapping. (#198)
Size 0.5 fl oz \\ 15 mL

Price $10.00

OVERALL CUSTOMER RATING

4.8 out of 5

Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 6

benefits

Natural beeswax, vitamin E and hydrating marine extracts of wakame, sea fennel and sea lettuce to help protect against irritation and dehydration. Infused with herbal mint essences.

Ummm....anyone for Vaseline? It's cheap, I use it on my lips at night. This minute I have Avon Moisture Therapy, Burt's Beeswax Lip Balm, Aloe Vera Lip Balm and Citrus Orange Chap-Ice - all 4 of them - in my purse make-up bag! Guess I'm a junkie, too!

Quote:
last Christmas I got a Hershey's flavor and a Reeses flavor one for my nieces that were those
4 inch fat ones, they LOVED them.

My fav was the Dr. Pepper, I still buy it , I've only seen it small though.

I LOVE the Lip Butter's at The Body Shop- coconut and mango being my favorite and the cooling mint born Lippy is great too. I also use the Lip Scuff to prep my lips first. it exfoliates them.

Back
Top Bottom