Who's a Lip Balm Junkie!

OH! Thanks, BuffH! Nope, it has no flavoring or color to it. It's just a clear...gel.

You know what else I got in my local drugstore that works really well, I think it was called...Neosporin LT (lip treatment). I KNOW, it sounds WEIRD! Neosporin? It's not medicated, though, and it's nice & menthol-y. Good for night time.

I've got a friend who trains horses and went to a clinic once with a big-time trainer (Lynn Palm) who uses whistles to communicate with her horses at times...my friend Tara said NO WAY would she do that, because it would contribute to upper lip lines! Now THAT cracked me up!

Well, I'd say we've identified some serious Lip Balm Junkies here. I've never heard of some of your favorites, so this is good. More kinds to add to my collections in my desk drawers, purse, coat pockets, and dresser at home.

I had a friend who almost sold me on "Fresh Sugar" lip balm, but it was $22.50 ! ! ! ! A lip treatment for $22.50? You had better look like Angelina Jolie after using that!

I have to have some kind of lip balm in my pocket, or I feel lost. I rotate between Burt's Bees, Natura Aloe, and Carmex.

I seriously kind of freak out a little if I don't have some around me. In our home, we have lip balm sitting in many of the rooms.

roll.png

Edited to add: Angelina Jolie. Rowrrr.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey, whatever happened to Cheryl Skinny-Lips Tieg, and Christie Skinny-Lips Brinkley???

See what happens if us girls forget to wear lip balm? We get dumped for Angelipa Jolie!

AllChookUp wrote:
Edited to add: Angelina Jolie. Rowrrr.

Hey, whatever happened to Cheryl Skinny-Lips Tieg, and Christie Skinny-Lips Brinkley???

Niether of them did anything for me.

Anyway, if someone would come up with a lip balm that is truly dark-chocolate-flavored, they would make a mint off me.

.​

I like the Burt's Bees the absolute best. Sorry, but I can't stand chapstick. Nothing waxy or heavy will do.

About the Burts Bees, which kind do you like? I like the peppermint, but my DH and DD both like the honey kind.

Note regarding members of opposite gender who do not appreciate our balm addiction:

If you're wearing a flavor (i.e. apricot) that spouse does not like, be sure to take a huge sloppy swig out of his glass of shiraz or Foster's beer. You will be assured of having to finish said beverage (horay for us).

Quote:
It's nice to have two people addicted in one household. One gets assigned to applying the balm to themselves, and then has to somehow devise a way to transfer it to other addict / spouse.

Back
Top Bottom