Who's anxiously awaiting spring already?!?!?

Oh oh me I am I am. It hasnt even snowed here yet and I am already in the depths of despair awaiting the glorious return of the golden sun
sad.png

Me too, I would love it if we had no winter. Winter here in MN is bad. I would love a climate of about 60 al year round. Any one know of a place like that?

reply to "lilshadow",

I know of a place much like you speak of "weather-wise". It never gets below 50F and never hotter than 85F.

It is about 100-150 miles SOUTH of Guadaljara, Jalisco, Mexico, in the Mexican State of Michoacan. I LOVE it there!

Unfortunately, there is currently a great amount of drug-gang activity there. I'm not much interested in finding a "grenade" in my avocado.
hit.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

You got my vote ... fall colors are pretty, but it means everything is dying. And the winter cold just hurts my bones!

Spring brings a renewal of life everywhere around me. And summer is still my favorite.

Though our winters are not as bad as some, we have had some heavy snows the last couple years ... here's hoping for a mild one this time around.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Same here. I would love to skip from here over to Spring. I don't like this rainy cool weather which will eventually give way to snow and the cold.
barnie.gif
Oh well like someone suggested I will just peruse piles of seed and garden catalogs and get prepared for spring.
wink.png

I think fall and spring are my favorite seasons in the foothills. We've finally escaped the heat and dust from summer, have had a couple of rains so everything is greening up nicely. Where we live, rain in winter means mud... lots of it.

But, to answer the op's question... I'm anxious for spring because I'm sharing in an order of Ameraucana chicks from John Blehm's hatchery. Though I do need to get a coop and run built for them so I don't want to wish away my building time!

Back
Top Bottom