Who's going to Kentuckiana Poultry Club's winter show? (Dec. 18 & 19)

Quote:
Only exhibitors are allowed to sell at the show.
smile.png

There goes that... oh well. Once upon a time, I had thought about showing him, but I don't think I could handle all that goes into preparing a showbird.

you guy know the barn does not have heat....... Take a blanket!!! I will be drinking hot coffee and waiting for updates. Missed you at the Nationals Tyler. You should have caught a ride with us.

An email that I got from Vada Grace said that the building is heated, that it's the floral building, not the horse barn that they used for the May show. That said, it can never be too warm for me, and I will have a blanket, too.

Yes, the email says that the building is heated, it would kind of have to be in a heated building for this time of year.

I've decided not to bathe my birds, it's just too cold and I would hate to bring them in to wash them. That would mean I'd have to keep them in, at least overnight, then they'd have to go back outside. That, I'm sure, would be too much of a shock, so I'm just going to get a brush and try to clean them up that way. Maybe do some touch-ups on their feet and bums, but as for entirely submersing them in water? Not gonna happen. I don't think I'll bother with winter shows next year, that way I can prep them the way they are supposed to be prepped.

So you aren't going Mrs. Turbo?
sad.png

Mrs. Turbo :

you guy know the barn does not have heat....... Take a blanket!!! I will be drinking hot coffee and waiting for updates. Missed you at the Nationals Tyler. You should have caught a ride with us.

I know I would of loved to went!!! Sound like everyone had a good time. Alot of my birds blew up last week though, so I wouldnt of had a chance haha!!! do you know who won youth Calls??​

Quote:
I know I would of loved to went!!! Sound like everyone had a good time. Alot of my birds blew up last week though, so I wouldnt of had a chance haha!!! do you know who won youth Calls??

you know, I don't even know since Nathan wasn't there. I am sure Jerry knows. Brianna got BB with that little white silkie I showed you. She talked about it all the way home and the silkie club gave her a shirt that whe wore that night.

I heard from people who were at the Shawnee show that the entry was reported to be 500 birds. This supposedly came from the Kentuckianna organizers.

Back
Top Bottom