Who's going to Kentuckiana Poultry Club's winter show? (Dec. 18 & 19)

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Just wondering who will be attending this show, maybe we could meet up and introduce ourselves? I'll be taking some OEGB, d'uccles, and bantam cochins, so I'll be all over the place
gig.gif

http://web.mac.com/rbennett57/Kentuckiana_Poultry_Show/Kentuckiana_Poultry_Club.html

If the weather isn't too bad, I will be there. I have NEVER been to a show, so I am anxious to see what they are all about. SHHH... don't tell my husband. He thinks I am cleaning house.

ShellyD- What day are you planning on being there? I will be there on Saturday.

HATE it that it's a two day show, but I'll be there. I'm bringing four Seramas and two Silkies. Don't know much about Silkies; I can tell their heads from their butts, but I'm looking foreward to finding out who is "better"! I'm also bringing Seramas to sell: chocolate pullets and a few cockerels.

Quote:
lau.gif

I'm bringing some coturnix quail and rouen & pekin ducklings to sell, I'm showing a trio of splash OEGB, a pair of porcelain d'uccles, a mille fleur d'uccle cock, a splash bantam cochin pullet, and a blue bantam cochin cockerel. So it should be interesting
smile.png
My first show (first I've shown in, 2nd for attendance), I'm nervous and excited at the same time
wee.gif

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday until coop-out, it says it's supposedly no later than 11 a.m. (coop-out)...we'll see. Depending on the weather we might be going there Friday night to coop-in so we don't have to leave before the roads thaw out.

And if I bring this cockerel, will somebody give himn a home, please!?!?! We had a wind storm, and some guy called me asking if I was missing a chicken. He described this bird, and I denied owning him. The next week, he showed up at my door in a box anyway. He's chock full of personality and pretty genes, but what am I going to do with him? All my birds are 10% his size.
31816_img_1546.jpg

Back
Top Bottom