Who's got a really good April Fool's joke I can play on my husband?

backyardfarmer83

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
Olathe, KS
Of course, it needs to be funny while at the same time not making him mad at me.... hahaha
big_smile.png

An old standy by: tell him your pregnant. or since going by your sig line you dont have chickens yet tell him you just bought 100 chicks and now he has to build a coop really fast.
wink.png

Hmm...wish I had seen this sooner...this is one I play on my family every year: *sigh*... it never gets old...
It works only if the person keeps his/her toothbrush in a cup overnite, and here's what ya do. Put water in the cup with the toothbrush in it, and freeze it overnite. Before the person wakes up in the a.m., take out of the freezer and put the cup in it's usual spot. The sleepy person then realizes his toothbrush has been...FREEZERIFIED!!! Oh, yeah. I do that to my dad, it never fails.
One for the lady of the house: present her with a gorgeously wrapped small box, telling her she's the best wife/mom/daughter/grandma/ whatever she happens to be. You just had to show your appreciation for her by getting her a present...a diamond pin!!! Actually, this ones an old one in the book, so if you can pull it off, kudos!
old.gif
Inside the box is a dime and pin. Diamond pin, dime and pin. Tada.
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

haha, well I can't use the pregger joke... he knows my timing better than I do sometimes, so he'd know it was too early to tell. But I like the chicken idea.

Back
Top Bottom