Who's that Poke-! erm quail. what kinda quail do you think this is?

I don’t get it.. what is pokemon?
Pokemon GIF

Heyo @muddy75 @Nabiki,
Thank you for your informative replies. I did want to add that all 4 birds have white on their chest which may not have been so visible on 2 because its more a patch and a whole tuxedo thing. Would that be some kind of dilution or would they be considered something else?
It just means they have tuxedo genes

Heyo @muddy75 @Nabiki,
Thank you for your informative replies. I did want to add that all 4 birds have white on their chest which may not have been so visible on 2 because its more a patch and a whole tuxedo thing. Would that be some kind of dilution or would they be considered something else?
If they have solid white chest then they are typically a tuxedo but there are other pattern variations in some colors that make it a panda, white-wing, or bibbed. Just an expression white genes bred in and determined by the extent of the pattern. Tuxedo is kind of the "catch-all" generic term

Last edited:
Heyo @muddy75 @Nabiki,
Technically that would be pied. Tuxedo is pied with white on the chest. White wings are pied with white on their wings. Pandas are pied with black spots down their backs.

Back
Top Bottom