Why are they peeping so much?

Brooders need to be spacious and cleaned daily, if not more often.

At 8 weeks? They need to be adjusting to the great outdoors, not a tiny brooder. If the nights are chilly, put out a lamp so they can choose their temps.

Quote:
Can you build something in the meantime? Even something that they can move around in during the day and then coop them up in the little box at night if you have to.
They could get sick in such a small space.
A bird should have 3-5 sq ft minimum. Your box only has 2 sq ft and you have 2 birds in there, you need 6-10 sq ft.

barnie.gif

Get some chicken wire and make a big circle in the yard for some daytime play.

Quote:
Can you build something in the meantime? Even something that they can move around in during the day and then coop them up in the little box at night if you have to.
A bird should have 3-5 sq ft minimum. Your box only has 2 sq ft and you have 2 birds in there, you need 6-10 sq ft.

barnie.gif

I can't do that, this place is creeping with raccons and i don't have a gun.

Quote:

barnie.gif

I can't do that, this place is creeping with raccons and i don't have a gun.

What are you going to to with them? They need to be out .. and have more room ..

They grow faster than you think, huh?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom