Why did she have to say that...

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Real friends have your back in trying times.

Oh your all rightt silly goose! Girls just like being mean sometimes don't they? Just be nice right back to them nothing annoys a bully more when you complement them or smile right back at them. My dad says Im ugly jokingly though and I smile right back at him with a bigg grin and tell him "I got it from you dad", and walk off.

yeah they are. and yeah it is me in my avatar

but trust me, these are the "best" friends i've found since i moved here in 2nd grade. i've been friends with everyone, and each time, they hurt me. we went on a school trip to philly last year and my friends decided to stop talking to me and push me out of the group. we shared a room. they all squeezed into one bed and refused to talk to me. i was left to be in the back of the group crying my eyes out for the remainder of the trip. we got back and it was the last day of school. no one talked to me. i just sat in the corner and cried and cried and cried. even the teachers wouldn't talk to me, they, like everyone else, left me there to suffer. i had no friends until a couple weeks into freshman year.

Last edited:
Can you start trying to make friends outside of school? Go to poultry shows or get involved with 4-H... even get a job where people from your school DON'T work. Schools are such small places sometimes and once everyone has an initial impression it's hard to break, unfortunately. I wouldn't normally say this (but you really sound miserable) - have you considered doing high school online?

Well since that pics you I think those girls are just jealous because from what I'm seeing you're drop dead gorgeous.

I think if you keep your cool eventually you'll have the last laugh.
smile.png

I have to tell you, the way you are being treated is BS. Sorry for the language, I just want you to know you DO NOT deserve to be treated like that, especially by your family. DO NOT listen to them. I grew up never being told anything about my looks. No one every said I was ugly, that must me horrible, but I was never told, not even as a child, that I was pretty, or even cute.

Now I am married to a wonderfull man who tells me on a daily (or even more) basis how beautiful I am. Let me tell you, those girls who are acting this way will have miserable lives, bacause they are basing all of their self-confidence on their appearence and on their friends, both of which will not last. You are basing your self confidence on YOU. And who you become today will make you into a wonderful, intellegent, emotionally stable, tender, beautiful woman, if you dont let them ruin your spirit.

It is hard, I know it is. Cry. It is OK, and it will keep you from building a wall around your beautiful heart. And stay away from them. When they are there, ignore them. Ignore your so-called-friends that are hateful. Find some who understand you.

And, as a last note, you are not ugly. You are quite beautiful, and they are messed up to think they are better then you. I have a wonderful book, called "Captivating". It is a Christion book, but it is about the female spirit, and why every woman longs to be appreciated. It is great. You can find it at a local Library.

Last edited:
the few people i do trust i met at the barn were i ride. one girl i trust with my life and we've been friends for over 3 years and have never fought over anything. we seem like virtually the same person. i have just recently became friends with a couple more, and they are great friends as well.

Back
Top Bottom