Why Do I, The Silkie NON-Lover, Have a Broody Silkie?

Quote:
Okay... done! She can have my bratty gander that latches on to your finger and WONT let go, worse than a pitt bull ....

Is that the one that likes potato chips (remembering back to a video of you with a gander)?

Yeah... he'll try to nibble anything..
You NEED one...
hide.gif

Quote:
I want one of those!!!!
droolin.gif
I have been trying all year to get some. Those things are not cheap and when I try to order some, they are sold out.
he.gif

I can send ya some eggies next spring.. mine are blues though. And the feathers dont look as nice as those. But folks have hatched out white babies and saddle back babies with the eggs. Remind me next spring when shes laying again..
lol.png

Gritty needs some too.... yep...

I don't have an incubator so I have to buy little babies. I'll buy some if you hatch any.

Quote:
Awwwwwwwwww let's stick one of those in Ranchy's care package too
big_smile.png

Okay... done! She can have my bratty gander that latches on to your finger and WONT let go, worse than a pitt bull ....

That's the one I want!!!!!! He will keep MIL away from me. See, he'd have 6 acres and a job.
gig.gif

Well. Ms. Swilkie was convinced to leave the nest for a longer break late yesterday. She a VERY dedicated broody hen.

She did eat and drink, but I think the high point of her outing was her dust bath!

14937_swilkie_dust_bath2.jpg

She's soooo beautiful!!! I love her coloring. You are lucky with such a gorgeous broody as that. She seems a bit vacant though, disassociated maybe. Hopefully she will be a good momma regardless.

Back
Top Bottom