Why is everything like this??

ButtonQuailBoy

Songster
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
Throop PA 18512
My one button is hurt and I just lost 2...I wanted chciks but 'nobody' has them anywhere anytime anyplace anyhow...I'll never have them and I might as well give up my dreams of breeding quails...and to top it...I just asked for someone to give me quails they would've killed anyways and they said "no" so I might as well give up...
hit.gif

Aw! i'm soo sorry

if i had alot of button quails i would have gave you some
smile.png

i'm so sorry about the 2 that died.. i wish i could help you
hmm.png
hugs.gif
:aww

you shouldn't give up on breeding buttons.. i always say the more people that tell you No... is just another person you have to show that you can do it!
smile.png

Last edited:
I know you are wanting to trade for or buy an incubator... but have you considered building one? They are not that difficult so long as you follow the instructions. And eggs are pretty easy to come by and fairly easy to hatch.

If you do a search for Miss Prissy's: chickabtor it is really easy to mak and cheaper than buying one. And like I offered I will give you some eggs for the price of shipping. With button quail they can be skittish as Mrs Ak Birdbrain has been informing me. You might want to put them in a tall cage so they don't bash into the top or sides. Also you might want to ask Mrs Ak Birdbrain for advice she has been raising buttons for awhile now.

Back
Top Bottom