Why so many youtubers with anime profiles commenting on chicken videos?!

moonsafari

Songster
Jul 25, 2020
Vienna, VA
I don't mean any offense to anyone, but every time I scroll down to the comment sections on chicken YouTube videos, many of these younger commenters seem to be pre-teens and teenagers with either these as profile pictures:

a) Mediocre furry or OC art
b) Anime pictures
c) Gacha Life
d) Animation "Memes" / Edgy Memes

(a click on their youtube channel might show their drawing videos, the no-no square meme ._., roblox videos, e.t.c. Again, variants in age may likely change individual interests.)
And usernames to the likes of this:

- xxRoseGamingXx
- cookiez23
- kawaii xx

Not implying that all usernames meet these criteria, but upon a first glance, it sort of gives away that the user is likely a young pre-teen or teenager.
They seem to always talk about having chickens of their own or having a grandparent with chickens on a farm. Sometimes they will speak as if they are too well informed on the subject of chickens and chicken health and care.

Which leads me to wonder, why does it seem to be that many grandchildren of farm owners come out as LGBTQIA+? I've met countless LGBTQ, chicken-owning youth that always seem to bring up their grandparents' chickens. Is there a sort of connection with LGBTQ people and chickens, and simliar to (especially) cats and dogs? Why is it specifically that many grandchildren of farm owners identify as LGBTQ?

I have always wondered about these things so if someone could share a personal experience/theory/thought i would really appreciate it!! ^~^ I have seen these two things come up again and again and I'm REALLY wondering why this is the way it is.

WHY CHICKENSSSS?!!?!?

Btw, my profile age and information are not true to life for the sake of my privacy. I am not 25 lol

Last edited:
I don't know, I guess people think that other people will think that they're weird and not like them if they talk about their chickens... I'm a young person (not saying my age for privacy) but my generation is VERY self conscious and doesn't really want to be seen as too different. Things kinda like "If the rest of my peers think something is cool,than it has to be, I don't want them to make fun of me because I don't like it or don't know what it is... so I guess I'll at least check it out." If they think it's cool, than I will too, if they think it's NOT cool, than I'll pretend that I'm not interested in it either.

I think that it's really sad, but I personally don't really care if people think I'm weird. So I talk about chickens as much as I can lol.
No idea about the LGBTQ thing though...

Wait, what’s Gacha life? And Roblox? :oops: I’ve heard the two words before, but I never actually looked into what they were.

I can try and give some insight into the LGBTQ+ one though. It’s because being a part of the LGBTQ+ community isn’t all that rare. It’s fairly common for someone to be out and proud, now that we don’t get put in prison or literally tortured for it. And, many kids who raise chickens had a grandparent that raised chickens. So hence, we have a not uncommon trait that some people are born with, and a group of people that share a similar interest, and you get LGBTQ+ youth raising chickens. I’m willing to be at least a fourth of the current pre-teen/teenager generation will come out as part of the LGBTQ+ community, since the outlook on it has changed greatly, so they might not be as scared about doing so, and homophobes/transphobes/more complete idiots are either getting educated on basic everything, or dying out.

So there are a lot of kids raising chickens ( Which I stand for 100%) and there are a lot of kids feeling confident enough to come out as LGBTQ+ ( Which I also stand for 100%), so lots of young chicken keepers happen to be in the LGBTQ+ community.

( no, LGBTQ+ people do not have a connection to any animals at all, at least not anymore than a straight/cis person would. I’ve met MANY LGBTQ+ people that would never have a pet in a thousand years.)

Wait, what’s Gacha life? And Roblox? :oops: I’ve heard the two words before, but I never actually looked into what they were.

I can try and give some insight into the LGBTQ+ one though. It’s because being a part of the LGBTQ+ community isn’t all that rare. It’s fairly common for someone to be out and proud, now that we don’t get put in prison or literally tortured for it. And, many kids who raise chickens had a grandparent that raised chickens. So hence, we have a not uncommon trait that some people are born with, and a group of people that share a similar interest, and you get LGBTQ+ youth raising chickens. I’m willing to be at least a fourth of the current pre-teen/teenager generation will come out as part of the LGBTQ+ community, since the outlook on it has changed greatly, so they might not be as scared about doing so, and homophobes/transphobes/more complete idiots are either getting educated on basic everything, or dying out.

So there are a lot of kids raising chickens ( Which I stand for 100%) and there are a lot of kids feeling confident enough to come out as LGBTQ+ ( Which I also stand for 100%), so lots of young chicken keepers happen to be in the LGBTQ+ community.

( no, LGBTQ+ people do not have a connection to any animals at all, at least not anymore than a straight/cis person would. I’ve met MANY LGBTQ+ people that would never have a pet in a thousand years.)

But I wonder why many LGBTQ youth are not necessarily chicken-owners, but have grandparents that do? And not that LGBTQ people have a connection to pets, but rather the LGBTQ pet-owners I know have a thing for chickens, cats, or dogs mainly.

Also maybe I might be assuming just based on the online content I see bc I live in a very urban/suburban area where none of my LGBTQ friends really own chickens or can provide an answer to this :p

But I wonder why many LGBTQ youth are not necessarily chicken-owners, but have grandparents that do? And not that LGBTQ people have a connection to pets, but rather the LGBTQ pet-owners I know have a thing for chickens, cats, or dogs mainly.
Well, many non LGBTQ+ youth also have grandparents that raise chickens. I guess a lot of grandparents raise chickens.

Just because a kid meets the above criteria doesn't necessarily mean they are LGBTQ+ but many are. I know I was crazy obsessed with chickens especially as a kid but didn't really have internet access until I was in middle school and I bet a lot of other kids are the same way... I've noticed wherever you find child-friendly videos, you'll find GachaTubers :lau

Just because a kid meets the above criteria doesn't necessarily mean they are LGBTQ+ but many are. I know I was crazy obsessed with chickens especially as a kid but didn't really have internet access until I was in middle school and I bet a lot of other kids are the same way... I've noticed wherever you find child-friendly videos, you'll find GachaTubers :lau
Lol yeah, I wasn't necessarily implying that a kid that meets the criteria is LGBTQ, it just led to me also think of why some LGBTQ people like chickens.

I don't mean any offense to anyone, but every time I scroll down to the comment sections on chicken YouTube videos, many of these younger commenters seem to be pre-teens and teenagers with either these as profile pictures:

a) Mediocre furry or OC art
b) Anime pictures
c) Gacha Life
d) Animation "Memes" / Edgy Memes

(a click on their youtube channel might show their drawing videos, the no-no square meme ._., roblox videos, e.t.c. Again, variants in age may likely change individual interests.)
And usernames to the likes of this:

- xxRoseGamingXx
- cookiez23
- kawaii xx

Not implying that all usernames meet these criteria, but upon a first glance, it sort of gives away that the user is likely a young pre-teen or teenager.
They seem to always talk about having chickens of their own or having a grandparent with chickens on a farm. Sometimes they will speak as if they are too well informed on the subject of chickens and chicken health and care.

Which leads me to wonder, why does it seem to be that many grandchildren of farm owners come out as LGBTQIA+? I've met countless LGBTQ, chicken-owning youth that always seem to bring up their grandparents' chickens. Is there a sort of connection with LGBTQ people and chickens, and simliar to (especially) cats and dogs? Why is it specifically that many grandchildren of farm owners identify as LGBTQ?

I have always wondered about these things so if someone could share a personal experience/theory/thought i would really appreciate it!! ^~^ I have seen these two things come up again and again and I'm REALLY wondering why this is the way it is.

WHY CHICKENSSSS?!!?!?

Btw, my profile age and information are not true to life for the sake of my privacy. I am not 25 lol
I mean, I own ten chickens, two goats and a dog and I am part of the LGBTQIA community. As far as I can tell from just me there is no connection, I just really like chickens, well actually we wouldn’t have the chickens or the goats if it wasn’t for my horse back instructor who gave me her two Norwegian dwarf Wethers and her hen.

Back
Top Bottom