Wii Fit proves Me NOT fit!

Quote:
lau.gif
how funny.. we rented the wii playground and I beat the little street kid at teatherball... my arm hurt for 4 days.. all the way up into my back... so my right arm is stronger than my left LOL

Quote:
Here she goes again......."I want, want, want it all" And she wants it all in a box to
lau.gif

Whats wrong with the box, my kids love the boxes their stuff comes in. Cheap entertainment, have you tried it....I think she is talking about BOXING like uppercut to the left jaw!!!!

Quote:
Yes, and my Wii Fit age is NOT encouraging.
tongue.png
I played with it and couldn't believe how sore my legs and arms were the next day. The ski jump is my favorite so far. And I'm sure I look like a total idiot twirling that virtual hula hoop around.
lol.png
But it's a lot of fun!

Quote:
gig.gif

I'm 41 and my Fit age is 51 (where's that embarrassed smilie when you need it?) My 7 year old skinny-as-a-string-bean dd's Fit age is 30 something, so I don't feel so bad.
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif

I'm 41 and my Fit age is 51 (where's that embarrassed smilie when you need it?) My 7 year old skinny-as-a-string-bean dd's Fit age is 30 something, so I don't feel so bad.
big_smile.png

The sad part is that we "should" have better balance than the kids, so they actually have an excuse!

My DH's aunt has a Wii and everyone spent part of last Saturday's family gathering playing with it. DH was sweating like crazy after boxing with his cousin! I only tried the bowling. It was fun. Now DH wants one for our house!

Thanks for the recommendation... I'll keep that in mind if we ever do get one!

I grew up in a household where video games weren't allowed... we were expected to go out and play! I have no problems with that (and I'm grateful that my parents raised me that way). Up until the Wii, I have not even wanted to have a video game. Since it has a physical aspect to it, I don't mind it so much. It was cool to see how it brought his family together, though. They never all stick around like they did Saturday! Usually everyone finds some reason to go home, but they were all too busy laughing and taking turns playing. It's especially nice this time of year when none of us seem to get out to do as much due to the weather.

We were not allowed to play video games too often too. At least the Wii gets you up and moving. I've used muscles I didn't even know I had. My kids are allowed only a certain amount of time a day to play. I think kids do not use their imagination enough. All the toys made now do everything for them. Mommy and Daddy enjoy the Wii more than they do (I think).
big_smile.png

So you all still wii-ing? I got it finally about 5-6 weeks ago, and I love it. My DH and Ds play it together and laugh, yell and have such a good time playing it. I like the fit.... I have started the running.... today my calves hurt lol, but it has been rather too cold here for me to think about going outside to run, it has been a fun change. My wii fit age is 45..... sighhhh

Back
Top Bottom