Wild Waterfowl Incubation (9 hatched!) + Lots of great info!

So cute! I want wood ducks and mandarins but mom won't let me, probably due to the fact that we dont have a set up for them. They are so beautiful though!!! Congratulations!

This ducky is soo sweet and good luck with the rest!
celebrate.gif

sigh I really want wood ducklings, or at least the eggs. Yours are gorgeous! we have wild ones around but I want my own!!!!! where do you get them?

Patnjess: I got my adults at an exotic animal auction and this is there first spring and all of mine are laying!

Scott: I hope you get some white mandies!

Sundown: Congrats! Sounds like everyone is having good hatches!

P.S. I have a pip on our last wood egg in lockdown!

Quote:
That's perfect.
I do like to keep it at 60% them up to 70% at the end.
Great thread. I am getting ready to start a migratory waterfowl general info thread myself, just need the time to sit down, will probably fill up 2 pages just on my opening post!! LOL

Been a lot of activity on here from migratorys this year which I think is great and love to see, more people need to get involved with them, as much as people on here like ol back yard domestics and mutt ducks, we need to get them to the truly BEAUTIFUL ones, which are these, the worst migratory/ornamental duck will put a ol muscovy to shame,, Just my opinion, course I'm a touch bias on that subjetc too
lol.png
lol.png

We need a whole topic for wild/ornamental waterfowl. I love em and I need to learn a lot more about them to be successful, but they are really beautiful and different than your regular backyard meat ducks or pets! Would love to see a new topic section opened up just for us wild lovers! ;-)

Back
Top Bottom