Wild Wyandottes! What should I do?

DSC_0317.JPG
DSC_0312.JPG

Here's update pictures of the girls! Starburst's single comb has grown a lot, she looks quite silly now. They are both laying, and have been for a long time. They are very happy, and there is no more pecking from anyone! Tiger is still more tame. Every once in a while, Tiger will think I am giving someone food and will jump in my lap. Starburst is still my most flighty girl. I love them both! :love

My Gold Wyandotte is my wildest hen and the most likely to get in a fight. I'd read they were quite calm before I got her. With no rooster in the flock she took over as pseudo rooster and beats the living heck out of my very gentle Australorp hens. It's nice to read about a tame one. I was starting to wonder as she is my 4th Wyandotte and none of them have been gentle or interested in being tame. Here she is below with her flock buddy Domino and my bravest Australorp.
IMG_20191001_143922114.png

Attachments

• IMG_20191001_143922114.png
    IMG_20191001_143922114.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 2416632View attachment 2416634
Here's update pictures of the girls! Starburst's single comb has grown a lot, she looks quite silly now. They are both laying, and have been for a long time. They are very happy, and there is no more pecking from anyone! Tiger is still more tame. Every once in a while, Tiger will think I am giving someone food and will jump in my lap. Starburst is still my most flighty girl. I love them both! :love
She is GORGEOUS! Ahhh yes, I remember this thread!!!

Adorable!!! We remember you too! Did your folks cave? LOL!

Those are some great closeups of your chickens!

I remember this thread😍. I also have two GLW’s! Those are great pictures of them.

Glad to hear that they're doing so well! They're both gorgeous. 😍

Wyandottes! Right?

Back
Top Bottom