Wild Wyandottes! What should I do?

UPDATE: yesterday they were finally introduced to our other flock. I was expecting a fight but there was only a couple pecks. The wyandottes are the top of the pecking order! Probably because they're bigger and older. They all slept in thr same house yesterday too, even though their old one was also there. There is still a little pecking from the wyandottes at the other girls, but nothing bad!
Still no eggs from the wyandottes, although Starburst's face is getting pretty red now, too.

UPDATE: yesterday they were finally introduced to our other flock. I was expecting a fight but there was only a couple pecks. The wyandottes are the top of the pecking order! Probably because they're bigger and older. They all slept in thr same house yesterday too, even though their old one was also there. There is still a little pecking from the wyandottes at the other girls, but nothing bad!
Still no eggs from the wyandottes, although Starburst's face is getting pretty red now, too.

I'm so glad everything went well!

Thanks for the update.
How old are your existing birds?

I was right! THE FIRST EGG IS HERE!
Thank you, Tiger!
20200809_114840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom