Wildlife Photography

While it maybe sold with their cameras in bundles, that lens probably doesn’t deserve the typical "kit lens" label. It's a G lens (which is their mid-tier line) with a constant F4 aperture. Their standard, cheaper "kit lenses" usually have variable apertures and will have worse optical quality.

That's a pretty versatile lens that can go fairly wide at 24mm then go tight enough for portraits at 100mm.

I actually don't have any wide angle full frame lenses at the moment. All I have is a Sigma 18-35 f1.8 art, so I have to shoot in crop mode on my FF. I need to find a good full frame wide angle equivalent that works well for astro....

Be sure to thank your momma, she's awesome!!!
Thank you. Like I said, I can’t read lenses well. I’m hoping that somewhat changes, since I really do admire those kind of skills/knowledge. I do like how Sony cameras and lenses follow a naming scheme though. Makes it easier when choosing gear.

And yes, I’m extremely grateful to my mom 💙

Thank you. Like I said, I can’t read lenses well. I’m hoping that somewhat changes, since I really do admire those kind of skills/knowledge. I do like how Sony cameras and lenses follow a naming scheme though. Makes it easier when choosing gear.

And yes, I’m extremely grateful to my mom 💙
Now if I could just get my mom to buy me that Canon R5... 😏

I am in awe of all your photography ability and I just love all the pictures. I will never be able to contribute with a good photo, but so I am not just a free loader/lurker I will share something pretty cool I got with a carefully placed trail camera a few years ago.
Hope nobody minds me sharing it here - I don't think it counts as 'photography' really, but it is definitely wildlife!

This little sparrow was near my parking spot at Walmart the other day so I took a couple pictures. Later, I took a closer look and realized he is molting really hard in this picture! He's got pin feathers all over his head, chest, and side and it looks like he has about 2 tail feathers. 😆
hs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom