Wildlife Photography

A bird's nest in one of our trees.
2020-05-03 10.19.55.jpg

Very cool. The second one didn't seem bothered by you at all.

Raptors are probably my favorite animals to photograph...
No, he wasn't. both videos are of the exact same hawk. He or she hung around for quite a while. And followed us from branch to branch along our walk. We walked along a street that took us around one side of a mountain and it followed us half way along that street.

We have a bunch of vultures here but I don't have any pics of them.

I was watching TV one day when I saw a flash in the kitchen window. I didn't know what it was but a minute later I saw it again and then this hawk landed on my back porch. He was posted up looking for meal in the grass.

I took this pic through a very dirty kitchen window. I was surprised it turned out as clear as it did....

IMG_8336-2.jpg

We have a bunch of vultures here but I don't have any pics of them.

I was watching TV one day when I saw a flash in the kitchen window. I didn't know what it was but a minute later I saw it again and then this hawk landed on my back porch. He was posted up looking for meal in the grass.

I took this pic through a very dirty kitchen window. I was surprised it turned out as clear as it did....

View attachment 2120664
It's absolutely beautiful!. The closest i've ever been to wildlife like that is a tie between when a mother and baby deer got scared so bad that they almost ended up on our deck, and last year at camp when we put out some old coconut for the animals and a chipmunk took it.

Back
Top Bottom