Wildlife Photography

Pics
Thanks

I started out with a Rebel T7i and an EF 55-250 IS STM lens (great lens for $100). I quickly upgraded to a Canon 80D which is basically the same camera but has a better button layout and some weather sealing. I have used that for a while then upgraded the lens to a Canon 100-400 IS II and I have been using this setup for the last 5 years or so.

I bought a used but still very expensive Canon R5 a month ago and just picked up an RF 100-500 lens. The poorly designed tripod collar failed on me the other day and released my camera and lens from my monopod which destroyed the camera and damaged the lens. So if you're ever having a bad day just think about me.... lol.....

View attachment 3161063

I sold my 80D yesterday and my new setup from here on out will be a Canon R7 and the 100-400 IS II until I hear back about getting the other two fixed....
I guessed by the quality that it was a Canon mirrorless! Was it a piece of the camera that failed?

Thanks

I started out with a Rebel T7i and an EF 55-250 IS STM lens (great lens for $100). I quickly upgraded to a Canon 80D which is basically the same camera but has a better button layout and some weather sealing. I have used that for a while then upgraded the lens to a Canon 100-400 IS II and I have been using this setup for the last 5 years or so.

I bought a used but still very expensive Canon R5 a month ago and just picked up an RF 100-500 lens. The poorly designed tripod collar failed on me the other day and released my camera and lens from my monopod which destroyed the camera and damaged the lens. So if you're ever having a bad day just think about me.... lol.....

View attachment 3161063

I sold my 80D yesterday and my new setup from here on out will be a Canon R7 and the 100-400 IS II until I hear back about getting the other two fixed....
Oh Sh----neikies! Do you have a ship date on that R7 yet?

Back
Top Bottom