Wildlife Photography

Pics
Stunning!
I assume this is the fancy new camera?
It is... though none of these shots were very challenging in regards to autofocus, which is one of the biggest advantages of these new mirrorless cameras.

I got some very good final shots with my 80D the other day before I sold it but I formatted the card thinking I had already downloaded them.... and I hadn't..... bummer.

Going to stop back in the morning and see what I can get....

That damselfy was my first attempt at macro and I really like it. Using a $75 50mm prime lens, extension tubes, and a flash. Going to be a lot more macro in my future....

Last edited:
It is... though none of these shots were very challenging in regards to autofocus, which is one of the biggest advantages of these new mirrorless cameras.

I got some very good final shots with my 80D the other day before I sold it but I formatted the card thinking I had already downloaded them.... and I hadn't..... bummer.

Going to stop back in the morning and see what I can get....

That damselfy was my first attempt at macro and I really like it. Using a 50mm prime, extension tubes, and a flash. Going to be a lot more macro in my future....
You are tempting me to buy a camera. I have an old Nikon that I like but I got lazy as my phone is always with me for candid shots! Maybe now I am retired I could treat myself and take it more seriously. Your shots are a real inspiration!

Here's a couple from this morning. You need a manlift to get eyelevel with that dove...

046A1556.jpg

046A1918.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom