I have decided (or rather, I'm trying to convince myself) that after my Cochin eggs, currently in the incubator and due Nov 3-4 are done. I should pack up the bator till next spring. So what I need help with is will power and motivation to keep it put away. I'm already thinking of exemptions.... like if my Silver Sebright starts laying or Cochins in the early part of the year. How am I going to prevent myself from hatching more!!! I can't keep anymore in the house. That's a given. We have 2 brooders going now and they smell at the drop of a hat. I keep them clean of course, but its obvious we're going to have a stink and feather dust EVERYWHERE if they're in the house. I just don't want more in the house. So these will be old enough to move out when the Cochins are due to hatch. So I'm already looking at many more weeks of brooders in the house. How do you do it? How do you decide when to put the bator and how do you follow through with not pulling it out to hatch more?????????