Will Southern States let me return my MALE chicks??????

DebB11

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 21, 2011
DH and I messed up....Grrrrr

Black sexlinks and we messed that up..... out of 6 chicks we wound up with 4 which are I am pretty sure MALES!!!!!! Only 2 have solid black heads, the other 4 have yellowish/whitish areas on their heads....

think SS will let me exchange or return them? Just bought them today.

hu.gif
but
welcome-byc.gif

thanks for the welcome......

I guess i"m going to get more chicks tomorrow regardless of whether they take them back or not... I want more than 2 hens...

guess I should have been paying closer attention with DH and the kids...ughhh..... I think the lady told my DH they were a heavy batch of pullets.....but there were very few in there with solid black heads (supposedly sexlink pullets) not sure they had them labeled either way though....

Is it possible there were more than one breed in there? I'm sure they wouldn't knowingly sell you roos. (Sarcasm)
I'd call them and see if they will take them back. It won't hurt to call.

I guess it is possible..... and if so, do I dare take them back? But i really want more than 2 hens... but don't necessarily want to have to purchase 5 more (minimum purchase)

looks like what I have....... Hmmmmmm......they also had barred rocks there....wondering if that is what i have????

do you have a picture of a sexlink male for me to compare it to?

Back
Top Bottom